Nashville Tourist Attractions and Entertainment
Not only are there are a lot Nashville Tourist Attractions to be
found in Nashville but there are so many fun things to do you'll be
glad you came to visit Nashville.
My name is Donna and I want to welcome you to this website. My husband Danny and I have lived in Nashville for the past 15 years and we love it here.
The Christmas season is coming up and there is no better place than to spend it in Nashville Tennessee. There are lots of Christmas plays and musical concerts not to mention shopping in Nashville. It is a great place to spend the holidays.
Nashville is all about having fun.
No matter where you go in the city of Nashville you can find something fun to do.
There are lots of annual events, shows, and concerts to be seen.
You will also find some good old southern hospitality here.
People here are so friendly.
Visiting downtown Nashville is a fun and unique experience. Just
walking around on Second Avenue and Lower Broadway is pretty neat.
This is the major spot for Nashville Nightlife You can hear live
music coming from the bars and nightclubs while you are walking
Downtown Nashville is the center for Nashville Entertainment Here
you will find the large performance halls where you can hear concerts
see plays or sporting events.
The are some Nashville tourist attractions in downtown Nashville like the
Country Music Hall of Fame and the Ryman Auditorium.
If you are a sports fan you can see the Tennesse Titans and the
Nashville Predators play in downtown Nashville.
A lot of Nashville Tours begin from downtown Nashville. They are a
great way to see the city without having to drive.
You can see why downtown Nashville is so popular.
More Nashville Fun
The Grand Ole Opry is located in the Opryland/Music Valley area and
it is probably the most popular Nashville tourist attraction. Nashville is
the only place where you can see the Grand Ole Opry live.
Opry Mills Mall is also here. This is an outlet mall and it has a
lot of unique shops in it as well. There is a train inside for kids
to ride. It also has some unique restaurants like the Rainforest and
The place to catch the General Jackson Showboat is in the Opry Mills
parking lot. The General Jackson is a floating dinner theater.
There are some campgrounds in this area and you can play miniature
golf or ride go carts here. There are also several nice Nashville
Restaurants in this area.
Nashville Museums and historical sites are
scattered out all over the
city and they are well worth visiting.
Nashville Parks are also spread out over the
city. Several of them have golf courses. A few of them have
special events that are a lot of fun.
There are two outdoor water parks in Nashville and both of them are
a lot of fun.
Did I mention Nashville Events? I have to say that there are a lot
of fun annual events, many of them are free and a lot of fun.
There are plenty of great hotels and Nashville Restaurants all over
the city as well.
As you can see Nashville is all about having fun. It is a great
place to visit. There are plenty of Nashville Tourist Attractions to see and so much more. Make your next vacation a Nashville Vacation
I want to welcome you to Nashville and to my website. I will do my best to keep up to date materials for you.
I hope you enjoy Nashville as much as I do. Thank you for visiting Nashville Tourist Attractions and Entertainment.com.
- Nashville Vacation Blog
- My Nashville Vacation Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the Nashville-Vacation-Attractions-and-Entertainment.com site. Subscribe here.
- Nashville Vacations: Share Your Stories About Your Nashville Vacations.
- Share your story about your Nashville Vacations. Tell about your visit to Nashville tourist attractions, museums, Nashville bars and more.
- Utube Videos: City of Nashville
- There are some cool Utube videos about city of Nashville. There are so many things to do in Nashville, concerts, museums, sports in addition to Nashville tourist attractions.
- Nashville Tourist Attractions, tons of things to do in Nashville
- Nashville tourist attractions will keep your entire family entertained with Nashville concerts, outdoor water parks, Nashville theaters and more.
- Great Places for Kids at Nashville Tourist Attractio
- There are some great places for kids to visit while on your Nashville Vacation. Several Nashville tourist attractions have a lot of family fun activities for your pleasure.
- Outdoor Water Parks, Summer fun at Nashville Tourist Attraction
- Nashville Tenn has two great outdoor water parks with fantastic water slides to cool you down with this summer. Get ready for some cool summertime fun .
- Nashville Tours, Grand Ole Opry Tours, Music City Duck Tours
- Nashville Tours: Whether you are looking to learn about the history of Nashville or just looking for some fun things to do in Nashville taking a tour will fit the bill.
- Nashville Museums, famous artist, old trains,Tennessee History
- Nashville museums are are full of famous artists, old trains,artifacts from Tennessee history and more. You will find interactive museums that offer train rides, museums just for kids and more.
- History of Nashville, historic sites of Nashville
- The history of Nashville goes all the way back to 1780 when the first settlement was founded here. Nashville also played a large role in civil war history.
- Nashville Zoo, African Elephants, Red Pandas, Eastern Box Turtles
- The Nashville Zoo at Grassmere is your connection with the wild in Nashville. You will see African Elephants, Red Pandas, Eastern Box Turtles and any more.
- Nashville Attractions: Fun things to do in Nashville.
- There are a lot of Nashville attractions that are fun see and do. This is a great place for a getaway because of all the fun things to do in Nashville.
- Nashville Tourism - Fun Things to do in Nashville
- Nashville Tourism offers a great deal of fun things to do in Nashville. You will find Nashville Attractions, museums, restaurants and much more in Nashville Tennessee.
- Nashville Entertainment Interviews
- Would you like to hear some Nashville entertainment interviews with singers and songwriters? Nashville has hundreds of entertainers singing at Nashville bars, nightclubs and Nashville events.
- List of Country Music Singers in Nashville
- The list of country music singers in Nashville is long. Country music has been a part of the Nashville Entertainment industry since the 1920’s. It's the best place to find country music stars.
- Nashville Vacation: Attractions, Entertainment and more.
- Are you planning a Nashville Vacation? This is the place to find great Nashville tourist attractions, Nashville entertainment. and more.
- Nashville Entertainment, Nashville Concerts and more!
- Nashville Entertainment can be found all over Nashville. You can find concerts, Broadway plays, comedy acts and so much more just about every night of the week.
- Nashville Theaters
- Visiting Nashville theaters are popular things to do in Nashville. Your Nashville vacation won't be complete without seeing a live dinner theater.
- Nashville Concerts at Nashville Museums and Parks
- Did you know about Nashville Concerts held in Nashville museums and parks? There are plenty to choose from and many of them are free.
- Nashville Nightlife,Nashville bars, Nashville restaurants, Nashville nightclubs
- Downtown Nashville is the hot spot for Nashville nightlife. You'll find bars, nightclubs, restaurants, shopping and more.
- Visit Nashville Downtown, Nashville Tourist Attractions and more!
- When you visit Nashville downtown you will be surprised at what all is there. It is the hot spot for Nashville nightlife and so much more!
- Nashville Events, Festival and Events
- You’ll be surprised at just how many Nashville events are available in Nashville every week. Plan one of these festival and events into your Nashville Vacation.
- Festival and Events in Nashville
- There are several fun festival and events in Nashville during October. Oktoberfest and the Celebration of Cultures are just a couple of them.
- Nashville Flea Market,
- The Nashville Flea Market is one of the largest in the country. It is located at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds as well as the Nashville Speedway and other Nashville events.
- Things to do in Nashville, Nashville events and more.
- Finding fun things to do in Nashville is easy. There are several Nashville Tourist Attractions, museums, and events that you are sure to enjoy.
- Nashville Shopping: Malls, locally owned shops, souvenirs and more.
- Are you planning on doing some Nashville shopping when you visit Nashville? Nashville is a great place to shop. Whether you are doing some Christmas shopping or just looking for some souvenirs you ca
- Nashville Golf Courses
- Nashville Golf Courses are abundant in Music City. Several of the Nashville parks have golf courses. There are also a few public golf courses in Nashville that are not in the parks.
- Nashville Parks, golfing, boating, festivals and more
- Take advantage of the Nashville Parks wile you visit Nashville. You will find, lakes, hiking trails, picnic areas and playgrounds at some of the parks and some have festival and events to enjoy.
- Football Tackles, NHL Hockey Fights and more in Nashville.
- You can see the best NHL Hockey fights, football tackles and more in Nashville.Just look at all of the sporting events you can attend while you are in Nashville.
- Natchez Trace Parkway, beautiful scenery on your Nashville Vacation
- Taking time to travel the Natchez Trace Parkway is the perfect way to complete your Nashville Vacation. This 440 mile-long road extends from Nashville to Natchez, Mississippi.
- What to do in Nashville downtown in a day
- Wondering what to do in Nashville downtown? You get a lot of bang for your buck in downtown Nashville. You will find Nashville Tourist Attractions and more in downtown Nashville.
- Nashville Things To Do In A Day: What to do in Nashville
- There are a lot of Nashville things to do in one day. If you only have a short time in here then you may be wondering what to do in Nashville? Here are some one day itineraries for you.
- Downtown Nashville Restaurants
- There are many downtown Nashville restaurants to choose from ranging from cafe's to fine dining. You are sure to find one that will satisfy you.
- Nashville Restaurants: Enjoy your Nashville Dining Experience.
- Looking for some great Nashville Restaurants to dine at during your Nashville Vacation? Plan your Nashville dining experience here.
- Nashville Bars
- Bars and nightclubs are plentiful in downtown Nashville. Here's where you can find Nashville Bars locations and more.
- Nashville Nightclubs in Nashville hotspots! Music Row, West End and Music Valley
- Find Nashville Nightclubs in Nashville hotspots, Music Row, West End and Music Valley. You're sure to enjoy the Nashville Nightlife in these hotspots.
- Hotels in Nashville Tennessee
- Whether you are looking for hotels in Nashville Tennessee near Nashville tourist attractions or your here on business you are sure to find a hotel that will meet your needs.
- Opryland Hotel Nashville TN
- Opryland Hotel Nashville TN is much more than a hotel, it is more like a Nashville Tourist Attraction, especially during the Christmas holidays.
- Motorhome Camping or Pop up Tent Camping in NashvilleTenn
- Whether you are Motorhome Camping or Pop Up Tent Camping you're sure to have a great time camping in Nashville Tenn.
- Nashville Vacation Fun Newsletter
- This is the Nashville Vacation Fun Newsletter for Nashville Vacation Attractions and Entertainment. The newsletter has information about Nashville Tourist Attractions, sports, events and more.
- Nashville Parking
- Finding Nashville parking is a piece of cake most of the time but it can be expensive. The main place you might have a problem is in downtown Nashville especially when there are large Nashville Even
- Camping Check Off List, camping utensils
- Have a Camping Check Off List is essential when you are planning a camping trip. Having all the necessary supplies and camping equipment can make all the difference in your camping experience.
- Travel Packing Checklist for your Nashville Vacation
- Travel packing checklist are essential whether you are traveling on business or planning your Nashville vacation. Having everything you need can make all the difference in your traveling experience.
- Nashville Tenn Q & A: Questions and Answers about Nashville
- Nashville Tenn Q & A is interesting questions and answers about Nashville Tennessee.
- Romantic Ideas for Valentines Day in Nashville.
- Are you looking for romantic ideas for Valentines Day? Some of the best Valentines gifts are the ones that are the most memorable. Spend a weekend in Nashville Tenn. for Valentines Day.
- Freedom Concert: Independence Day in Nashville TN
- Want to hear a great freedom concert and see awesome fireworks?The 4th of July celebration in Nashville TN has one of the best freedom fireworks displays in the country.
- Corn Mazes in the Nashville area.
- Corn Mazes are almost an autumn tradition in the South. Here are some in the surrounding areas of Nashville.
- Halloween Monsters, Scary Ghost, Trick or Treat Safety and more.
- Nashville will be full of Halloween monsters, witches and scary ghost on Halloween. You’ll find trick or treat safty tips, Nashville Halloween haunted houses, Short Ghost Stories and more.
- Country Christmas Music and more!!!!
- There are several Country Christmas Music shows and other holiday shows and events in Nashville Tenn that you are sure to enjoy.
- Nashville TN News, nashville tv stations, nashville newspapers
- Nashville TN News is easy to find in Nashville. There are four local nashville tv stations that provide news as well as a variety of nashville newspapers.
- Weather in Nashville
- The weather in Nashville can change pretty quickly. This is a brief overview of Nashville weather.
- About Us, Founders of Nashville Vacation Attractions and Entertainment
- Here is the story about us for our site, Nashville vacation attractions and entertainment. Hopefully it will inspire you.
- Making Your Own Website
- Have you ever thought about making your own website? You can work on a website from anywhere in the world at 2:00 in the morning if you want to.
- Contact Me
- This is the contact form for the Nashville Vacation Attractions and Entertainment site. I welcome your suggestions about this site .
- Nashville Vacation Resources contains links to other sites may be useful.
- Nashville Vacation Resources page contains links to additional information on Nashville Vacations.
- Site Map for Nashville Tourist Attractions and Entertainment
- This is the site map for the Nashville Tourist Attractions and Entertainment
- Wildhorse Saloon, live music and dancing every night
- The Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville Tennessee is a great place to go when you are looking for a night of music and dancing. This in one of the Nashville bars that has a huge dance floor.
- Opry Mills Mall, back to school shopping and more.
- Doing your Nashville shopping at Opry Mills Mall is unique and fun. You'll find a huge variety of stores for your shopping pleasure.
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, an exciting night of stock car racing.
- The Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway has been around for an amazing 52 seasons and provides a great night of entertainment. This Nashville speedway has an exciting night of stock car racing.
- Happy Hours App: Free download for Nashville Bars and Nashville Nightclubs
- Have you ever wanted to know when the Happy Hours are at your favorite Nashville Bars and Nashville nightclubs? Well now you can get them at your fingertips.
- Nashville Childrens Theatre
- Nashville Childrens Theatre (NCT) has live performances that the whole family will enjoy. Nashville has a lot of great places for kids and this is one of them.
- Miss Jeannes, mystery dinner theater, mystery games and more
- Miss Jeannes Mystery Dinner Theater in Nashville: This fun mystery dinner theater is a great date idea. With good food, acting, singing, and comedy its just plain fun.
- Nashville Library: The Nashville Public Library is a great place for kids.
- The Nashville Library is a wonderful place to go when you visit Nashville. Libraries are great places for kids and adults. The Nashville Public Library has a lot of free events for kids.
- Nashville Christmas Parade
- The Nashville Christmas Parade is wonderful way to start the holiday season. It is a lot of fun and it is free. Nearly 80,000 people attend this Nashville event annually.
- Music City Bowl
- The Music City Bowl is a post-season collegiate football game between the (SEC) Southeastern Conference and the (ACC) Atlantic Costal Conference. It is one of the most popular Nashville events of th
- Christmas Lights to Music: Christmas Wonderland in Nashville TN
- You will find Christmas lights to music at Shadracks Christmas Wonderland in Nashville TN. This is an awesome light show set to Christmas music.This is the newest of the annual Nashville Events.
- Nashville New Years Eve Bash
- The Nashville New Years Eve Bash in downtown Nashville on lower broadway is the place to be on New Years Eve. It is one of the most fun Nashville events of the Year.
- New Country Music Artist at the Country Showdown, Annual Nashville Events
- New country music artist show off their talent each year at the annual Country Showdown. This is a competition of country music singers across the country. It is one of the FREE Nashville Events.
- Things To Do In Nashville With Kids
- There are a ton of things to do in Nashville with kids. There are parks, playgrounds and museums that kids will love visiting. Here are a few things to do that will be fun for both kids and adults.
- What to do in Nashville Music Valley in a day .
- What to do in Nashville Music Valley in one day is not too hard to decide. The Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills Mall are just a couple of things to put on your Nashville things to do list.
- Nashville TN Attractions for FREE: Tennessee State Museum and more.
- You can see several Nashville TN Attractions for free. To make the most of your Nashville vacation plan on visiting some of these sites.
- Nashville Tennessee Attractions on a Budget
- Want to see Nashville Tennessee Attractions on a Budget? Here are some fun things to do in Nashville that are a that won't break your budget. These are great places for kids and adults to visit .
- The Rutledge Live Music Venue: Fun Nashville Bars
- The Rutledge Live Music Venue is one of the fun downtown Nashville Bars.
- Fontanel Mansion, the newest Nashville Tourist Attractions
- The Fontanel Mansion is a site to see.It was the former home and farm of country music star Barbara Mandrell. Now it is a favorite of the Nashville tourist attractions with live entertainment.
- Nashville Film Festival
- The Nashville Film Festival comes to Nashville Tennessee just once a year but it is worth seeing. Film creaters from around the world come to feature their films at these annual festival and events.
- Nashville Marathon: The Country Music Marathon Rocks
- The Nashville Marathon is actually named the Country Music Marathon. It is one of the largest Nashville events held annually every spring. About 30,000 flock to Nashville Tennessee for the race.
- Tennessee Wineries gather in Nashville for a Wine Festival
- Tennessee Wineries gather in Nashville for
- Horse Riding Games at Steeplechase in Nashville
- Let the horse riding games begin. The Iroquois Steeplechase is one of the most fun Nashville events that you will ever attend. You don't want to miss this horse racing event.
- Tennessee Agricultural Museum: Nashville Museums
- When you visit the Tennessee Agricultural Museum you will feel like you just stepped into the past. This is just one of the Nashville Museums that take you back to the pioneer days of rural Tennessee
- Nashville Events 2: July throught October
- Nashville Events 2 is your directory to annual festival and events that are going on from July through October in Nashville Tennessee. Plan some of them into your Nashville vacation.
- Nashville Events 3: October Events
- Nashville Events 3 is all about fun events in October in Nashville. October is full of festival and events for you to choose from not to mention all the Halloween activities.
- Nashville Events 4: November and December Annual Events
- Nashville Events 4 is all about Nashville Events in the months of November and December. There are many Christmas shows and festival and events that you will want to see.
- Nashville Convention Center, The place for Nashville Events
- The Nashville Convention Center is the best spot to find or have Nashville Events. It is located in the heart of downtown Nashville Tennessee.
- Centennial Park in Nashville Tennessee: Nashville Parthenon, Nashville Concerts
- Centennial Park is probably the most popular park out of all of the Nashville Parks. The park itself is beautiful with some statues around the park.
- Long Hunter State Park is one of the nicest Nashville Parks,
- Long Hunter State Park is not very far from dowtown Nashville and offers a lot of fun and relaxation. This is the only one of the Nashville Parks that sits on the shores of J Percy Priest Lake.
- Pucketts Restaurant in Nashville Tennessee.
- Pucketts Restaurant is a wonderful place to eat. When a restaurant is packed and people are lined up out the door you know they must have great food. This downtown Nashville restaurant has just t
- American Artisan Festival
- The American Artisan festival is one of the fun and free Nashville events that happen each year in Centennial Park in Nashville Tennessee. There is always food, music and lots of fun at this event.
- Nashville Tours by Trolley
- Be sure to catch some Nashville tours by trolley when you visit Nashville. The Music City Trolley Hop is one of the best ways to see historic downtown and several Nashville tourist attractions.
- Hot Chicken Festival - Fun Nashville Events
- The Music City Hot Chicken Festival is one of the fun Nashville events held every July 4th.
- Nashville Ballet: A night of fantastic Nashville Entertainment
- See the Nashville Ballet for a fantastic night of Nashville Entertainment. They have some great shows planned at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC) in downtown Nashville this year.
- Belcourt Theater is one of the unique Nashville Theaters
- The Belcourt Theater is a great place to spend an evening or afternoon for that matter. It is one of the more unique Nashville theaters in that you can see great films, concerts and live theater.
- Nashville Predators: Awesome Ice Hockey
- Have you ever seen a Nashville Predators ice hockey game? If not you don't know what you are missing. The games are action packed and lots of fun to watch. The fans in Nashville are incredible.
- The Greek Touch: A great downtown Nashville restaurant.
- The Greek Touch is a great place to have lunch. This downtown Nashville restaurant has some of the best Greek food you'll ever find.
- Best BBQ Recipes at the Music City Festival and BBQ Championship
- You will try some of the best BBQ recipes at the 3rd annual Music City Festival and BBQ Championship. This festival is just one of the Nashville events held every year in downtown Nashville.
- Erisa Rei: Nashville Entertainment Interview with this songwriter.
- Erisa Rei is an up and coming blues/roots-rock artist living in Spring Hill, TN not far from Nashville. Want to enjoy a great night of Nashville entertainment? Watch Erisa Rei perform.
- TN State Fair
- The TN State Fair one of the largest Nashville events to look forward to every year. Every year in September the Tennessee State Fair has concerts, rides, contest, shows, races and more.
Nashville Things to Do
Live music and cash bars throughout the Cheekwood gardens from 6:00-9:00 on the first Friday of every month June - October
Every Wednesday in June watch Free Movies in the Park at Sunset at the Centennial Park Bandshell
is also at Centennial Park every Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 pm. It is a great way to spend an afternoon.
Full Moon Pickin Parties
These parties are fun events for the whole family. May - October
Nashville Vacation Fun Newsletter.
Get the newsletter for more fun ideas for your Nashville vacation. Just complete the form below.